Monday, May 13, 2013

Mommy's Day

So yesterday was Mother's Day. Many of us are blessed to have children here on earth and in our homes.  While many of us have babies that are watching over us.  Yes I said "us" in both sentences...Chloe is my 6 year old that runs a muck and is a monster, but I wouldn't change her for the world.  Ayden should have turned one yesterday if he was born on his due date. 
 
Because I had to work (ugh I know!), I wasn't able to have breakfast in bed after sleeping the morning away.  Although when I walked into the kitchen, Chloe had made me a slightly toasted bagel with plain cream cheese and strawberry jam...just the way I like it! she is so perfect! After an amazingly busy horrific day at work, I came home to my gorgeous baby girl and hubs!  After my shower I had some alone time to think about the past year... There have been plenty of tears, wonder whys and some happier times...I always wonder what it would be like, as I think that everyone who has had a loss does...

On Thursday, I was able to go to Chloe's school because it was Pamper Mommy Day.  She did my nails, hair, we made bracelets, had a snack and had a picture taken!  I even remembered to take pictures!

 
I hope that every lady had a wonderful mothers day, regardless if your babies are home, watching over you, grown, or fur babies! Here are some pictures from the day with Chloe! love you all!

                                         Chloe painting my nails!:


after my hair clips, Chloe made!:
 
 
                                                 bracelets we made!

                                                      a little snack!:

                                                    pretty flower!

our picture together!


                                              my awesome card!

 


Both of my babies together...We got our memorial tattoos on May 12, 2012, the day Ayden was due, I chose to get mine here because this is where I held him...

 
 Well my lovies, I hope that you are all doing well! Soon we will have pictures of my latest projects on our facebook page!!!! Talk to you all soon!  Always Erin <3